Sr. Programmer, MIS demo
Vacancy : 7
Job Description / Responsibility
- Providing service support in diagnosing, resolving and repairing server-related hardware and LAN/WAN communication (wired and wireless) infrastructures, such as Routers, Switches, Hubs, Access Points etc. in occasion of hardware/software failure. Also setting up and maintaining domain, DNS, DHCP, mail, and FTP severs.
- CCTV System (IP Camera), Attendance machine configure & maintenance.
- Responding to breakdowns
- Providing support for ERP software such as User account creates, Access level maintain, add or remove module etc.
- Arrange training session for ERP software user and trained them basic of this software.
- Responsible for prepared different type of MIS report as per management required
- Preparing and maintaining documentation, policies and instructions. Recording and detailing operational procedures and system logs.
- Planning and undertaking scheduled maintenance upgrades
- Maintaining relationship with network service provider.
- Managing stocks of equipment, consumables and other supplies