PHP Website Developer
Vacancy : 20
Job Description / Responsibility
- Sound knowledge in MVC design pattern.
- Strong understanding in Object Oriented Programming.
- Highly skilled in MVC PHP frameworks (Code igniter is a must)
- Experience working with third party APIs (google, facebook, twitter or any other).
- Solid experience with RDBMS Database systems especially in MySQL.
- Good capability of writing complex SQL queries and objects to persist with Database.
- Ability to work with version control systems like GIT, Bitbucket, SVN etc.
- Be a team player in a flat-structured, highly collaborative agile environment.
- Proficient with development tools for the creating and debugging web-based applications.
- Ability to design and write well-structured, easily maintainable, well-documented code that balances beauty and pragmatism.
- Must have a good problem-solving ability.
- Excellent capability to translate complex client requirement to technical implementation.